Associate Trainers in Digital Marketing & Social Media
We’re hunting for qualified, professional and experienced Trainers to bring their boundless energy and insatiable curiosity to Luminescence’s growing cohort of Associate Trainers.
What You Will Be Doing
As we expand Luminescence Training services, we are looking for experienced Associate Trainers to create and deliver bespoke digital marketing programs.
You’ll liaise with Anna Marsden, our Head of Training and Digital, to determine client learning needs, write tailored materials and sessions, schedule sessions and deliver and evaluate training sessions (all currently online).
Luminescence’s clients are typically medium/large professional services (lawyers, consultants, architects), financial services, executive education and charity organisations.
About You (Must have)
You will have minimum 3 years’ experience as a corporate trainer, delivering broad digital marketing and/or social media sessions – or in-depth expertise in at least one of the subject specialisms outlined – to public, private and/or charitable organisations of various sizes.
Your love for learning means you stay up-to-date with not just your topic specialism, but new techniques in corporate training and neuro-science. This builds on your core understanding of effective teaching methodologies and tools. You never ‘just present’, instead knowing how to encourage learner participation through different interactive approaches.
At least one of the following:
- Traditional Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media – Organic
- Social Media – Paid
- Digital Marketing – Google Ads
- Social Media Optimisation
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Social Media platforms, specifically LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- Social Media MarTech, such as management/monitoring softwares (Hootsuite etc)
(Primarily delivering to service organisations, rather than consumer brands.)
Demonstrate proficiency and examples of experience in which you:
- assess training needs
- create session plans to deliver to training needs
- deliver in-person and virtual training sessions to time
- create engaging, interactive sessions against a brief
- develop training materials to deliver to training needs
- monitor training for effectiveness and further need.
At least one of the following:
- CET (Certificate in Education and Training)
- Education and Training (AET) professional qualification
- Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS)
- Diploma in Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector (DTLLS)
- DET (Diploma in Education and Training)
- PGCE (PCET) or Cert Ed
IT Skills Proficiency
- Zoom and / or Teams for virtual delivery
- Microsoft Office specifically PowerPoint
- G-Suite for Business
- Eagerness to learn new software
(Nice to have)
- E-learning software is an asset
- Time management tools such as Toggl
- Project management tools such as Asana
Luminescence is an award-winning, small-but-mighty Marketing Communications agency based in Cambridge, UK. Established in 2012, it has a reputation for providing the highest-quality content, best-performing digital campaigns and transformative training.
Please email Hello@WeAreLuminescence.com with the following:
- Your Full Day and Half Day Rate (state if registered company and if VAT registered)
- Link to your LinkedIn Profile showing you meet the job description and person spec OR an up-to-date CV/resume
- Training examples (e.g., Session Overviews, Videos, Testimonials)
- Client testimonials including contact details of referees for us to speak to
Application Deadline – Friday 5th March 2021 at 5pm
Interviews will take place the week of 15th March over Zoom. You will be required to deliver a sample 15-minute training session to the Head of Training & Digital and Head of Content.
Please Note: All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK. Luminescence Communications believes passionately in equal opportunities and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds, ages, races, sexual orientations and genders. We are GDPR compliant and your application information will be treated confidentially.