Google Analytics Training for Banco Santander
International banking group, Banco Santander’s Shareholder Relations UK department contacted Luminescence as they required support on their digital evaluation and monitoring. They needed a core understanding of how to optimise their content for the web and Google Analytics Training to track this.
What we did
We delivered Google Analytics Training, a session that covered:
- Understanding and navigating Google Analytics
- How to use Google Analytics to measure your success
- How to use Google Analytics to better understand your website user demographic
Search Engine Optimisation
- Understanding Search Engine Optimisation and its implications
- Search Engine Optimisation to optimize the Shareholder Relations webpages
“It was a valuable session which paid out real returns and re-orientated my marketing and campaign planning.
Anna patiently and competently took my team through a day’s training on SEO and Google Analytics. By breaking down new concepts into bitesize and logical chucks and being so enthusiastic about her subject matter, Anna was a star trainer.”
Esther Woods, Marketing & Comms Manager, Banco Santander
From the training session a Google Analytics monitoring strategy was developed for the Shareholder Relations webpages, which included the practical support of a Google Analytics starter dashboard to use for reporting.
In addition, a SEO strategy for the Shareholder Relations webpages was developed following the training, built on the SEO template used in the training session.
Got a question for us?Contact Us